1. All the pupils should report on or before 09.50 am (Monday to thursday, Saturday) and 09.10 am on friday. Those who are late will be admitted to class only with permission of Principal.
2. Perfect silence is to be observed and strict discipline should be maintained in the class and campus after the bell.
3. Every pupil should take part in the Co-Curricular and Extracurricular activities.
4. Pupil should not wear costly ornaments, especially gold ornaments while at the school.
5. only required quantity of food need to be brought to the school in order to avoid wastage of food.
6. Damages if any,caused to furniture, toys etc. will be made good at the expense of the pupil responsible.
7. Speaking English is compulsory at the school, the school bus and while waiting at the bus stop to board the bus.
8. Students should obey the teachers and school authorities in all matters, and are required to follow any instructions that are given by the school authorities.
9. No. Students shall leave the school premises during working hours without the permission of the Principal.
10. No books (other than the text and library books) newspapers or periodicals may be brought to the school without thePrincipal's sanction, else they will be caught. The same for other things like transistors, cameras, mobile phones and electronic equipments.
11. Pupils should keep the class room and school premises absolutely clean.
12. Playing inside the classroom is prohibited.
13. Students affected by infectious diseases must complete the Quarantine period before rejoining school. This should be indicated in the Medical Certificate.
14. 80% of the attendance is a must for promotion to the next class.
15. Every pupil must have a copy of the School diary which should be brought to school every day.
16. Prepare for each class; take appropriate materials and assignments to the class.
17. Behave in a responsible manner, show regard for authority and always exercise self - discipline.
18. Demonstrate courtesy, even when others do not.
19. Respect the rights and privileges of students, teachers and report the information to school that mainly Jeo Pardies others safety.
20. All late-comers must meet the Principal to get permission to enter their respective classes.
21. Pupils need permission of the class teachers to enter other classes.
22. Pupils should maintain silence while walking through the corridors during class hours.
23. Students are strictly forbidden to introduce any sort of comics, objectionable literature into school or bring and exchange CD/Mobile phones.
24. All correspondance addressed to student at school are subject to inspection.
25. Irregular attendance, habitual illness, disobedience and disrespect towards teachers, and any other members of the school or bad moral influence may justify dismissal.
26. Attendance on official school functioning like independence Day, Republic Day, sports, Arts etc. is compulsory.
27. A written letter signed by a Parent or a Guardian of the pupil is needed to send the pupil along with other persons during school hours.
28. The students who uses unfair means and receive or give assistance in any form during test/exam will be given zero in the subject.
29. If any student is absent from any examination, second chance will not be given.
1. Parents are bound to obey the rules and regulations of the School.
2. Parents are bound to obey the decisions of the School Managing Committee (SMC)
3. Parents can visit teachers on working days and ascertain the progress of their wards, but not during class hours.
4. Parents should examine their wards' progress report and test papers carefully to ensure that their wards take special interest in studying those subjects in which they are weak.
5. No pupil suffering from any contagious diseas should be sent to school.
6. The pupils should be taken back from school sharp before 4.45 pm in the evening.
7. Provide the children with proper uniform, text books, note books, pens, pencils etc. at the begining of the session.
8. Look into the children's diary and see that the lessons and home assignments for the next day are done by the child under their supervision.
9. Ensure that the fee is paid on time.
10. Parents should meet the teachers of their wards only through the Principal.
11. Pupils cannot be called on the phone during class hours.
12. Parents should not send any one else to take their wards during school hours. They should come personally and meet the Principal in case of emergencies.
13. Whenever possible avoid taking students out of the school during term time for holidays and other non-academic matters.
14. Parents should not send anyone else to take their wards during school hours. They should come personally and meet the Principal in case of emergencies.